oh my GOD i cant wait to wear leggings and boots and scarves and sweaters and smell pumpkin and spice and have bonfires and scary movies on all the time i cant wait to not sweat when i step outside god fall cant come fast enough
wear your war paint
whether it’s makeup, a band tshirt, your fandom pins, tattoos, jewelry, your favorite ripped pair of jeans, or something no one else can touch or see like your favorite song repeating like a mantra in your head, the sound of your own heartbeat, or the knowledge that you were brave enough to get out of bed today when everything else inside you said “no”
wear your war paint and kick ass
I can’t wait to get married because its like a sleepover every night with your best friend.
(Source: boymeatsworld, via hope--for-now)
"It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for."
- Ephesians 1:11, MSG (via pureblyss)
the “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
(Source: meloetta, via those-things-i-couldnt-say)
- You’re doing 90% of the things you said you’ll never do when you were 16.
- Helping your mum around the house doesn’t make you her slave. After all, every superhero needs a trusty sidekick.
- No one drinks alcohol because they like it.
- Coffee doesn’t keep you awake, the habit of drinking it does.
- “Growing up” and “taking responsibility” is not the same thing. You can do one without the other.
- There are days when chocolate is a perfectly acceptable meal.
- Your mother admits she doesn’t always know what’s best for you.
- You stop wasting your kisses.
- Word “cool” takes on a completely different meaning than it did in high school.
- Some people who haven’t touched a book in years start enjoying reading as much as they did when they were 8.
- You never tell your younger sibling they’re annoying when they talk about things that interest them. You’ve learned that’s one of the worst feelings in the world.
- You find yourself teaching your parents about life, not the other way around.
- College is not all that different from high school.
- There are still cliques and means girls and popular kids and those less popular.
- But you are different. You don’t want to just fit in anymore, you want to belong. You don’t want to stretch yourself to fit into someone else’s skin.
- Friends you find in college are most likely for life.
- You start fighting stereotypes.
- “I love you” loses its dramatic flair. It becomes something you need to hear as much as something you need to say.
- You learn that some clichés are real and good - that’s how they became clichés in the first place.
- Sometimes, 10pm is way too late to go out.
- Or to do anything but sleep.
- Your love life is still a soap opera, just with a volume turned down.
- People start taking you seriously, whereas a year ago you were still just a child to them. Sometimes you feel cheated out of life because of that.
- There are things you start looking forward to as much as when you were a child.
- Like Christmas.
- And Summer.
- And ice cream.
- World becomes a never ending hallway of possibilities.
- Some days you feel too small, or too big, for your own body.
- You don’t mind being yourself because you finally start discovering yourself. It’s new. It’s exciting. It’s like visiting a city you’ve seen in pictures, but they’ve never quite felt right.
- Society is messed up.
- People in magazines don’t even look human.
- Crowds don’t seem so crowded anymore, because there’s always someone you know, or someone you would like to meet.
- One month words on paper and scenes on television are so mesmerizing that you don’t leave the house.
- The other you start forgetting how your room looks like.
- Beauty is everywhere.
- Desire to travel rises in you like a hot air balloon.
- You don’t postpone studying anymore. You want to get it over with. You want to live.
- You use sarcasm more than in any other period of your life.
- You get tired of waiting for a cute girl/boy to like you back.
- You do something about it.
- There are worst things out there than rejection.
- Confidence boost.
- Everyone knows how to dance. Even those who don’t have a clue about it.
- Growing older doesn’t seem so scary anymore.
- At 26 you feel the same as you did at 22.
- You do things you’re going to be too ashamed to tell your children about.
- Tequila shots.
- Strip poker.
- Making out with a complete stranger.
- Eating a box of ice cream at 3am.
- Watching a whole season of a television show in one day.
- Having a Marvel marathon.
- Thinking that a box of pizza and six hours of playing a video game is a perfect date.
- Take a risk.
- Visit a theater every once in a while.
- Or a museum.
- Go vine tasting.
- Or poetry reading.
- Join a club. You never know what, or who, you’re going to find there.
- Go to a protest.
- Join a cause.
- You experience heartbreak on a completely other level.
- Happiness takes on a new form.
- Sometimes it’s everywhere.
- Other times it’s nowhere to be found.
- You don’t want this period of your life to ever end.
- You have a feeling it won’t.
- things that happen to you in your twenties (via buffysummerslay)
"I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be."
- Dita Von Teese (via inferencing)
(Source: dita-van-teese, via ghosting-along)
this guy is listening to loud ass gospel music in the library and one of the workers asked him to turn it down and he said “YOU CANT TURN DOWN JESUS”
(Source: tachibanamakotos, via hope--for-now)
HOW TO PLAY SOCCER IN GYM CLASS:
1. Get the ball
2. Pass it to someone who actually knows how to play
first day of school more like “are there any hot people in my classes”
Being a nice person is so fun
Waiter messes something up? You can see the relief on their faces when you don’t scream and swear at them about it
Extra tickets at an arcade/prize place? Watch a little kid’s face light up when you give them a bunch of tickets
There are too many assholes in this world. Be a nice person.
Marvel film making guide
Step 1. Cast a guy called Chris
Step 2. Buff him up
Step 3. ?
Step. 4 Profit
Can I change my name to
Chris now please?